ICE CREAM FOR A YEAR COUPON GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. SWEEPSTAKES OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Ice Cream for a Year Coupon Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) starts June 1, 2020 at 12:01 A.M. ET and ends August 2, 2020 at 11:59 P.M. ET (the "Sweepstakes Period").
2) ELIGIBILITY: TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN, YOU MUST BE A LEGAL RESIDENT OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER ON THE DATE OF ENTRY. The officers, directors and employees of the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association (the “Sponsor”) its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising, promotional and judging agencies, persons engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this promotion (collectively, the “Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling, and spouse of each) of and/or persons living in the same household as such individuals (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. This Sweepstakes is void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with Facebook.
Limit ten (10) entries per person during the Sweepstakes Period, regardless of entry method. If any individual submits entries in excess of the disclosed maximum, by any means, including but not limited to establishing multiple email accounts, they will be disqualified from participation in this Sweepstakes. The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the authorized account holder of such email address, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, the entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such email address. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsor in writing if the entrant changes his or her email or postal address during the Sweepstakes Period.
Proof of submission of entry does not constitute proof of receipt of entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to entrants. Each entry submission must be manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or Sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
4) PRIZE DRAWING: On or about August 4, 2020, three (3) potential Grand Prize winners and ten (10) potential First Prize winners (collectively, the “Winners”) will be selected in a random drawing amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The random drawing will be conducted by the “Administrator” (as defined below), whose decisions are final on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules. Limit of one (1) prize per household.
5) WINNER NOTIFICATIONS AND PRIZE FULFILLMENT: The potential winners may be notified within seven (7) business days of the prize drawing date by email and/or mail at the email and/or street address provided at time of entry. Any winner notification returned as undeliverable will result in forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. The potential Prize winners may be required to confirm his/her shipping address and may be required to sign and return to Sponsor an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release including (where lawful) a publicity release by Administrator and/or Sponsor by the due date indicated in the notification correspondence. If any required documents are not returned within the number of days specified in the notification correspondence, or if any notification is returned as undeliverable, then the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, time permitting.
6) PRIZES: Three (3) Grand Prizes: manufacturer coupons for free ice cream for one-year; Average Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: $340 each. Total ARV of Grand Prizes: $1,020. Ten (10) First Prizes: manufacturer coupons for free ice cream; ARV of First Prize: $60.00 each. Total ARV of First Prizes: $600. Total ARV of all prizes: $1,620. Actual coupons to be awarded to each Grand Prize and First Prize winner will be at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All details of any prize not specified herein shall be determined solely by Sponsor.
7) GENERAL: This Sweepstakes is subject to the laws of the United States. Except as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, no substitution of prizes shall be offered and no transfer of prizes to a third party is permitted. All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from this Sweepstakes are the sole responsibility of prize winners. Prizes are not redeemable for cash. No more than the listed number of prizes will be awarded. Coupons are subject to the terms therein.
8) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator and the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects and waive any right to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible from http://www.facebook.com/EasyHomeMeals or from http://www.EasyHomeMeals.com throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the participant’s or to any other person's computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or to download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the entrants or third parties. In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to conduct a random drawing to award prizes from among all eligible non-suspect entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor and/or Administrator will contact those entrants deemed as potential winners for purposes of clearance and awarding of any prize. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to the promotion based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Entities (as defined below).
10) WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, understand that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with Facebook and agree to release National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, its directors, officers, employees, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, suppliers, printers, application developers, advertisers, promotional or judging agencies, and Facebook Inc. (collectively the “Released Entities”) from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) accessing the Sweepstakes page; (b) submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (c) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (d) preparing for, participating in, or traveling to and/or from any prize-related activity; or (e) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of any prize. The winners shall bear all risk of loss or damage to any prize after it has been delivered. The Sponsor makes no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of any prize.
Entrants agree to be bound by these rules and consent to the use of their names, voices, photographs, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
11) WINNERS LIST: To receive a copy of the Winners List, available after August 31, 2020, send an email with subject line: "Ice Cream for a Year Coupon Giveaway Winners" to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2020. The winners list will only be available after all winners have been verified.
12) SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association, Inc., 4755 Linglestown Road, Suite 300, Harrisburg, PA 17112. Administrator: Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for verification of your eligibility to participate in the promotion. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this promotion to National Frozen & Refrigerated Foods Association.
©Copyright 2020 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.