2022 Frisch’s 75th Anniversary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR STORE VISITATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THE PROMOTION IS OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE STATES OF INDIANA, KENTUCKY, AND OHIO WHO ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID OUTSIDE THE GEOGRAPHIC ELIGIBILITY LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
DAILY PRIZE DOES NOT INCLUDE LODGING, TRANSPORTATION, OR PARKING FEES. TRAVEL TO AND FROM THE DESTINATION WILL BE AT THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY AND COST OF THE WINNER.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2022 Frisch’s 75th Anniversary Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes” or “Promotion”) starts on May 30, 2022 at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on August 12, 2022 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the “Sweepstakes Period”) and is comprised of twelve (12) Drawing Periods as described in Rule #4 below. Each day within a Drawing Period is its own entry period for a daily prize (each a “Daily Entry Period”). All entries will be automatically entered into the final Drawing Period to award one (1) Grand Prize and three (3) First prizes. See the Drawing Schedule in Rule #4 below for information on all available prizes.
The Administrator runs the official clock for the Sweepstakes and will solely determine the time by which an entry is received.
2) ELIGIBILITY: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the states of Indiana, Kentucky, and Ohio who at time of entry are 18 years of age or older. Employees and non-employee workers of The Coca-Cola Company (the “Sponsor”), Coca-Cola Bottlers, Frisch's Restaurants Inc., Marden-Kane, Inc. (the “Administrator”), and each of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and internet agencies, suppliers and any other companies engaged in the development, administration, production, fulfillment or distribution of materials for this Sweepstakes (collectively the “Released Parties”) and the immediate families (spouse and parents, children and siblings, and their respective spouses regardless of where they live) and individuals living in the same households, whether related or not, of the above, are not eligible to enter or win a prize. Each entrant (the “Entrant” or “Participant”) by participating in the Promotion agrees to be bound by the Official Rules and by Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Promotion. Void outside the geographic eligibility listed above and where prohibited or restricted by law. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
3) HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period as further detailed below:
Via Frisch’s App (automatic bonus entry for new users with App download and account setup):
During the Promotion Period, each Entrant will automatically receive one entry (the “App Entry”) into the Sweepstakes with the use of the Frisch’s Big Boy App (the “App”) to purchase any Coca-Cola beverage (including Iced Tea) at a participating Frisch’s Restaurant location. Entrant will also receive a one-time bonus entry (the “Bonus Entry”) after downloading the APP and establishing a Big Boy Rewards account.
To download the App visit the Apple App Store for iOS devices or the Google Play Store for Android devices. There is no charge to download the App or to create a Big Boy Rewards account. For Big Boy Rewards APP details, visit https://www.frischs.com/lp/big-boy-rewards-app/.
Usage of the App will require a mobile device and therefore you may be charged for standard data rates according to the terms and conditions in your agreement with your wireless carrier. You agree to incur any and all charges demanded by your wireless carrier. You should also check your device's features for capabilities and check the device manual for specific use instructions. Not all mobile devices offer wireless Internet access; and wireless Internet access may not be available in all areas.
Via Online Entry (without product purchase)
To enter the Sweepstakes without making a restaurant visitation or product purchase go to https://bit.ly/Frisch75 and follow the instructions to complete and submit the online entry form, including providing your full name, address, city, state, zip code, mobile phone number and a valid email address. As part of the Sweepstakes entry process, Entrants will be required to indicate that they have read, accept, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules. By completing and submitting the required information the Entrant will receive one (1) Entry (the “Online Entry”) into the Sweepstakes.
Both the App Entry and Online Entry noted above are collectively referred to as an “Entry”. With the exception of the Bonus Entry, there is a limit of one (1) Entry per person, per day, regardless of method of entry. For the purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as the calendar day beginning at 12:00 AM ET and ending the same day at 11:59 PM ET. Entries received in excess of the limits stated herein will be void. Any entry information collected for/from the Sweepstakes shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Official Rules. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor. Except where prohibited by law, Entrants irrevocably grant to the Released Parties, their affiliates, agents and licensees, the royalty-free right and permission to unconditionally reproduce, store, transmit, publish, display, use or reuse their name and prize information, as well as any other information or materials arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes for advertising, promotional, commercial, publicity and/or any other purposes (without limitation), in any and all media now or hereafter known, in any language, throughout the world, and in any manner without further review, notice, approval, consideration or compensation to the Entrant. Unless prohibited by law, Entrants waive any rights of privacy, rights of publicity, intellectual property rights, and other rights that may preclude the Released Parties from using or disclosing all or any part of an Entry in any manner and for any purpose. By participating, Entrants further release the Released Parties from any future claims arising out of any use or disclosure of Entrants’ participation consistent with these Official Rules. By participating, Entrants acknowledge and agree that Entrants will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for participation or for granting the Released Parties any of the rights set out in these Official Rules, whether chosen as a winner or not. Entrants further agree that the Released Parties are not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
4) DRAWING SCHEDULE, AVAILABLE PRIZES, AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): All drawings will be conducted by the Administrator, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
Daily Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries submitted during each Daily Entry Period per the Drawing Schedule below. Entries will not carry forward to subsequent Daily Entry Periods. Odds of winning a Daily Prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received for a given Daily Entry Period. Limit one Daily Prize per person.
Daily Entry Periods Included
|1||5/30/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264||6/7/2022|
|5/31/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|6/1/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36|
|6/2/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/3/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|6/4/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/5/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|2||6/6/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36||6/14/2022|
|6/7/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/8/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|6/9/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|6/10/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|6/11/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|6/12/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|3||6/13/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75||6/21/2022|
|6/14/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/15/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|6/16/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|6/17/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/18/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|6/19/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|4||6/20/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75||6/28/2022|
|6/21/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|6/22/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/23/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|6/24/2022||Two (2) VIP Tickets to a 2022 FC Cincinnati Soccer Game||$250|
|6/25/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|6/26/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36|
|5||6/27/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36||7/5/2022|
|6/28/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|6/29/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|6/30/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|7/1/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|7/2/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36|
|7/3/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|6||7/4/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134||7/12/2022|
|7/5/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/6/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|7/7/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|7/8/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/9/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|7/10/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|7||7/11/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54||7/19/2022|
|7/12/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/13/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|7/14/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/15/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|7/16/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/17/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|8||7/18/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75||7/26/2022|
|7/19/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/20/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|7/21/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|7/22/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36|
|7/23/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/24/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|9||7/25/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75||8/2/2022|
|7/26/2022||Two (2) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$132|
|7/27/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|7/28/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Riverbend Music||$300|
|7/29/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|7/30/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|7/31/2022||Two (2) Tickets to an FCC Game||$135|
|10||8/1/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75||8/9/2022|
|8/2/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|8/3/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|8/4/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134|
|8/5/2022||Two (2) Tickets to Newport Aquarium||$54|
|8/6/2022||Two (2) AMC Movie Tickets||$36|
|8/7/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|11||8/8/2022||Four (4) Tickets to the Cincinnati Zoo||$134||8/16/2022|
|8/9/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|8/10/2022||Four (4) Cincinnati Reds Tickets*||$264|
|8/11/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
|8/12/2022||A $75 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card||$75|
*Cincinnati Reds tickets are for a 2022 regular home season baseball game.
Grand and First Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries submitted during the Sweepstakes Period per the Drawing Schedule below. Odds of winning a Grand or First prize depend upon the number of eligible entries received throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one Grand or First Prize per person. One winner will be selected for each available First Prize listed below at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
GRAND PRIZE AND FIRST PRIZES
|12||5/30/2022 – 8/12/2022||Grand Prize - A 3-day/2-night trip for the winner and up to three (3) guests to Orlando, Florida. Prize includes round trip coach-class air transportation for up to four (4) people from a major airport nearest winner’s home to Orlando, Florida.; hotel accommodations, room and tax only, for up to four (4) people in the form of one (1) standard room (quad occupancy; room and hotel to be selected by the Sponsor, subject to availability) for two (2) consecutive nights; and up to four (4) 3-day, 3 park theme park tickets (as solely determined by the Sponsor).||$7,485||8/16/2022|
|First Prize #1 - Four (4) tickets to a Cincinnati Reds 2022 regular season home game plus a $100 Frisch’s Restaurant Gift Card.||$350|
|First Prize #2 - One-year of Big Boy Burgers (awarded as a free burger in the App every week for 52 weeks).||$285|
|First Prize #3 - VIP Family Pack to the Cincinnati Zoo comprised of four (4) Zoo tickets; four (4) all-day ride passes; and parking pass.||$200|
Total ARV of all seventy-nine (79) prizes offered in the Sweepstakes: $17,710. With the exception of the drawing for the Grand and First Prizes, entries included in one Drawing Period will not be eligible for subsequent drawings. Potential winners are subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Gift Cards and tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and winner and guest agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. No substitutions, cash equivalents, or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor, who reserves the right, where lawful to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value. Prize may not be sold, bartered, or exchanged by winner. All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned in these Official Rules are not included as part of the prize and are solely the prize winner’s responsibility. Daily and First Prizes will be fulfilled by the Sponsor approximately two-weeks after notification and verification of eligibility.
Admission is subject to the restrictions and requirements of each respective venue (including any published expiration dates). Each prize winner is solely responsible for their and their guests’ use of their prize. Prize winner and guest agree to maintain their behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and generally accepted social practices in connection with participation in any prize-related activity. The Released Parties reserve the right, at their discretion, to remove or to deny entry of the prize winner or prize winner's guest who engages in a disorderly or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at any prize-related venue. The prize will be forfeited if the prize winner is not able to be in attendance on the date specified by Sponsor.
The Released Parties are not responsible if tickets, wristbands, etc. are lost, stolen, or misplaced for any reason by a winner or their guest and none will be replaced. Exact dates and locations are subject to change and are at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
If the prize in part or in its entirety, is unable to take place as planned for reasons including, but not limited to, scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond the Sponsors’ reasonable control), an unforeseeable health event (e.g., pandemic or epidemic), or for any other reason whatsoever, then Sponsor will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu thereof.
6) GRAND PRIZE TRIP RESTRICTIONS: Actual value of Grand Prize may vary based on point of departure and existing rates at the time of booking and dates of travel. Any difference between stated ARV and actual value will not be awarded. All federal, state, and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winners. Grand Prize winner will be issued IRS 1099-MISC tax form for the value of the Grand Prize. Theme park tickets are subject to terms and conditions specified by the issuer, and Grand Prize winner and guests agree to comply with such terms and conditions as well as with all venue rules and regulations. All theme park tickets are valid during normal operating hours only. Operating hours and availability of attractions and shows are subject to change without notice.
Trip must be taken prior to December 31, 2023. The Grand Prize will be forfeited if the Grand Prize winner is not able to travel or be in attendance on the dates specified by the Sponsor. Travel must be made through the Administrator or Administrator’s travel agent and is subject to the restrictions in these Official Rules. Released Parties are not responsible for lost or stolen tickets. Lost or stolen tickets will not be replaced. Certain restrictions may apply.
A deposit or payment in advance, or presentation of a credit card by the Grand Prize winner, may be required at the time of check-in at the hotel. Unless otherwise noted, any hotel cancellations or changes to hotel reservations after confirmation must be made with the hotel directly, and the Grand Prize winner is solely responsible for any charges or fees arising from changes made directly with the hotel or airline. Guests traveling with the Grand Prize winner must, at time of Grand Prize fulfillment, be at least 21 years of age unless they are the child of the Grand Prize winner, in which case the parent or legal guardian of such minor travel companion(s) must sign and return a release on their behalf. Grand Prize winner and his/her guest(s) are solely responsible for obtaining any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they wish to obtain at their own expense and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor and Administrator have not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance. Grand Prize winner is bound by the terms and conditions of all hotels and other third-party service providers used in connection with the Grand Prize.
All expenses and incidentals not specifically mentioned herein as being provided, are not included as part of the Grand Prize, and are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize winner and his/her guests, including, but not limited to: all ground transportation, travel and other applicable insurance, room service, bag check fees, parking fees, laundry service, food, beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges and any other personal expenses incurred (during the trip). Grand Prize winner agrees that the Released Parties are not responsible in any way for any additional expenses, omissions, delays or re-routing resulting from any acts of any government or authority and acknowledge that they are solely responsible for any actions, claims or liabilities of their guest related to any trip-related activity, including, without limitation, any actions, claims or liabilities related to a guest’s use of the prize.
7) POTENTIAL GRAND PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION AND CLEARANCE: The Potential Grand Prize winner will be contacted by the Administrator via email and will be required to complete, sign, and return the following documents (collectively, the “Documents”):  an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release and where legal, a Publicity Release;  a travel release (which will also be required for each guest); and  IRS Form W-9 to include winner’s social security number that will be used only for the purpose of reporting the winner’s prize earnings to the Internal Revenue Service. If the potential Grand Prize winner (i) cannot be contacted after a reasonable attempt has been made by Administrator (as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion); or (ii) fails to return the completed Documents by the date stated in the notification letter/email; or (iii) refuses the prize; or (iv) the prize or prize notification is rejected or returned as undeliverable, then such potential Grand Prize winner will be disqualified and forfeits all rights to be deemed a winner and an alternate potential Grand Prize winner will be notified, time permitting. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given.
8) OTHER PRIZE INFORMATION: All federal, state, and other tax liabilities arising from a prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Sponsor and/or Administrator will not enter into any correspondence with non-winning Entrants. The Official Rules prevail should there be any conflict or uncertainty relating to this Sweepstakes based on information or advice provided by any of the Released Parties.
9) CONDUCT: By entering into this Sweepstakes and/or receiving a prize, Entrants and the prize winner agree to be bound by these Official Rules and waive any rights to claim ambiguity in the Sweepstakes or these Official Rules. These Official Rules are accessible at https://bit.ly/Frisch75 throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules will result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual: (a) suspected of tampering with the Entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; (b) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or (c) to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to constitute unsportsmanlike or disruptive behavior, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in connection with the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, mobile device, or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or any combination thereof; or (e) any injury or damage to the Entrant’s or to any other person's computer or mobile device, which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials from the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not able to run through completion for reasons which may include, without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, including any other factors beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control such as war, riots, terrorism, civil unrest, strikes, blackouts, supply shortages, order of governmental authority, an “act of God” (e.g., natural disasters, weather, etc.) or an unforeseeable health event (e.g. pandemic or epidemic), then the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, without further liability to the Entrants or third parties. This Sweepstakes may be canceled or postponed by Sponsor, at any time, in its sole discretion, due to the ongoing pandemic (e.g., Coronavirus/COVID-19). In the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize from among all eligible non-suspect Entries received prior to the time of the action or event warranting such cancellation. With regard to this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor will only contact those Entrant(s) deemed as the potential winner for purposes of clearance and awarding of the prize.
11) ENTRANT AND WINNER RELEASES: All Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all liability, loss, claims, demands or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, costs, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with: (a) submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes; (b) the acceptance, receipt, ownership, use or misuse of any prize awarded; (c) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of the offering of the prize; or (d) any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement or any other intellectual property-related cause of action. Each prize winner recipient shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize after it has been delivered.
Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and consent to the use of their names, address, photographs, any statements made by Entrants, actual or simulated likenesses, and/or biographical information for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes in perpetuity, throughout the universe, by Sponsor and its designees in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, without notice or further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
13) GENERAL: Any attempt by a person to use multiple e-mail accounts to enter more than once will result in disqualification. Entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used at time of Entry. In the event of a dispute over who submitted a winning Entry, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address attached to that winning Entry will be declared the winner. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person assigned to a username/e-mail address by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider or other organization responsible for assigning usernames/e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the username/e-mail address in question. Potential winner may be asked to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address associated with a potential winning Entry. Entry generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
14) DISPUTES AND GOVERNING LAW: This Sweepstakes is conducted in English (which will be given its everyday ordinary meaning), and Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Atlanta, Georgia or the appropriate Georgia State Court; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the participant and Sponsor’s in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Georgia, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Georgia.
15) WINNER’S LIST: To receive a copy of the winner’s list, available after August 30, 2022, or after all prizes have been awarded, send an email with subject line: "Frisch’s 75th Anniversary Sweepstakes” to email@example.com. All such requests must be received by September 30, 2022.
16) SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Sponsor: The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313. The Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd., Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Frisch's Restaurants Inc., Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc., Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden, Riverbend Music Center, and Futbol Club Cincinnati are neither sponsors or administrators of this Sweepstakes.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, administered, executed or produced by any MLB Entity (as defined below) or the MLBPA. Major League Baseball trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the MLB Entities. All rights reserved.
The “MLB Entities” are defined as the Office of the Commissioner of Baseball (“BOC”), its Bureaus, Committees, Subcommittees and Councils, MLB Advanced Media, L.P., Major League Baseball Properties, Inc., BAMTech, LLC, The MLB Network, LLC, the Major League Baseball Clubs (“Clubs”), each of their parent, subsidiary, affiliated and related entities, any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the Clubs or the BOC and the owners, general and limited partners, shareholders, directors, officers, employees and agents of the foregoing entities.
Participant irrevocably waives all claims against Major League Soccer, L.L.C. (“MLS”) and each of its member teams including Soccer United Marketing, LLC and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the “MLS Entities”) and agrees that the MLS Entities will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or the prizes awarded. The MLS Entities have not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.
All MLS-related trademarks are the property of Major League Soccer.
Copyright 2022 Marden-Kane, Inc. All rights reserved. Entrants are hereby authorized to copy these Official Rules on the condition that it will be for the Entrant’s personal use only.